Thursday, July 19, 2012

Unintended Summer Haitus~Oops!

Hello my lovely readers!

I apologize for the lack of posts >.<

My Arpakasso habit has died down a bit. There are a lot of new designs coming out over the next couple of months but I'm not crazy about any of them (except for the backpack~I really want one of those!). I did receive my Olympics plush a few weeks ago (I ordered the large black UK one) and he is soooo cute! I've yet to take pictures of him, of course, but once my pirates arrive (they're on their way to me, weeeee!) I think I'll do a photoshoot. I've purchased one large pirate and the set of the small keychain plushes. Very exciting!

I also ordered a couple of non-Arp plushes from Gina at Plushies For Clearance and those should hopefully be on their way to me soon. Aaaaand I finally got my hands on an alpaca comb from Luna Bowtique! SO STOKED! :D

Otherwise I'm trying not to melt in this I-N-S-A-N-E heat (I loathe summer, ugh!) and have been buying baby clothes and wedding gifts for friends <3

Keep an eye out for a new non-lame post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment